Terms and Conditions
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel a single room booking, so no charge is incurred. Therefore we need advice by 1pm the day before booking in. Group bookings require a months notice prior to the check in date and an agreed deposit paid to confirm the booking.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out time is up to 10am on the morning of departure.
- Guests may have visitors to 10pm but we do not allow parties in our rooms. We also do not allow smoking or pets in rooms.
- Credit card details may be requested to guarantee a booking and will be used if a cancellation fee is charged.
- The booked guest is responsible for all other occupants in the room (including guests) as well as the cost of repairing, replacing or cleaning property as a result of deliberate, reckless or avoidable acts.
- Guests who have a booking or are in residence give consent to the Shadzz Motel and Conference Centre in disclosing their presence or booking and for connecting phone calls.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our units. Smoking inside will incur an extra cleaning charge, and if the unit cannot be sold the next night due to smoke odour, an extra nights accommodation will also be charged.
Please do not download over the internet information that is copyrighted.
If you do, regardless whether it was unintentional or deliberate and the motel is affected in any way, the motel reserves the right to recover any costs due to the liability of the Copyright law and these costs could be quite substantial.
- Account Payment - Unpaid accounts will incur late payment fees, collection costs and any associated legal fees.
- We charge an additional 2% surcharge when paying by American Express or Diners Club.
- We do not operate a 24 hour Reception, so if you are going to arrive after our closing time of 9pm daily, please discuss the key arrangements with us, prior to arrival.